|After Day 15, I caught sick and couldn't do much of anything. I will continue the tasks, but they will spill over into July, most likely.|
|I make two dishes; Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, and Chicken Adobo. I only cook Chicken Adobo on special occasions. Today was no such occasion.|
I had pasta.
I should probably learn more dishes. Cooking takes time and energy, and often I come home lacking both. I need to find recipes that are guy-friendly.
| Declutter Your Life (Day 13) - Yeah, right, in a day? This is a month-long project, at least.|
Write a Letter to Your Father (Day 14) - On my To-Do List for today. Although this could be a month-long project as well.
|Today’s task is to create your bucket list.|
Before I die, I would like to:
- Run with the bulls in Pamplona.
- Eat a bacon donut.
- Watch the Super Bowl live. Hopefully the Chargers will be playing.
- Trek the Great of Wall of China
- Be married with children. And they will be named Eman Jr., Emanuela and Emanuelito.
- Be a published writer.
- Have a sushi breakfast at the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. Followed by a 24-hour karaoke binge.
- Go on a Safari in Tanzania. Or Kenya. I'm not picky.
- Dine at a 3-Star Michelin restaurant.
- Run a marathon.
This is a Bucket List in progress.